Tuesday, January 5, 2010

entry 5

I started a menu planner for my husband and I. I made a citrus salad with grapefruit, orange and blood orange. I've never really had a blood orange and I really liked it! Maybe this will be my first secret recipe! But then I know about it, so that might not work so well. I will have to put it in the hat I guess. I haven't done this yet. I need to make sure I have the funds first. This menu planner might hurt me for a little bit. This past trip did. I will have to see how it goes. I think this month I will gather my thoughts on it and hope to be able to start it next month.
I really need to get into job searching. This Friday I am going to go to a few places after I have lunch with some friends. I'm going to look on line at a few places as well. I need to get out of my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment